Thursday, December 23, 2010

Old City - Stare Miasto

We went to my grandma’s office because they were having a small Christmas gathering. It was a lot of fun, laughter and food. We had some vodka as well, people started singing Christmas carols. More laughter. A great time!

We then went to an old part of town. The city put up lights all over the place. It was nicely lit up. Took some pictures of it all. Really pretty!

Palac Kultury - a gift build by the Russian 1955

Grob Nieznanego Zolnierza - grave of the unknown solider

Fontanna na Krakowskim Przedmiesciu

Zamek Krolewski - King's Castle

The next day we went to the health club again and workout some more. I did a small workout.
  • 5 minutes running
  • 25 pull ups
  • 5 minutes running
  • 50 push ups
  • 5 minutes running
  • 50 sit ups/crunches
  • 5 minutes running
  • stretched out A LOT

When I got home I was so tired that I took an hour nap. After that we went back to where we had gone the night before, but this time during the day so that I could take more pictures of the buildings. We went to the “Stare Miasto” (Old City). It’s where the King’s Castle is and a bunch of old buildings. So pretty, I wish I could have seen it back in the day, when King’s used to live there.

Barbakan

Zamek Królewski

Zamek Królewski

Pomnik Małego Powstańca

Kamienica na Starym Miescie

No comments:

Post a Comment