Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cross fit Wednesday (12/1)

Rob was not able to come to the gym today
but he texted me the work out for the kids and I to do

All the kids did it, and I (along with Courtney) only did part of it due to the Triple Crown competition on Saturday

The full workout was:
15mins of Cindy's
In order:
  • 5 pull ups
  • 10 push ups
  • 15 air squats
The point is to do as many as you can in the 15 min time period given
Courtney and I only did it for 10 mins and she did 10 sets and I did 8,
next time we will do the whole set

Following that we had to do pull-ups to death
This means:
Every minute you do one more pull up
1 min - 1 pull up
2 min - 2 pull ups
3 min - 3 pull ups
and so on, until either
  1. you cannot do the right amount of pulls because you fail
  2. you run out of time to finish up your pull ups
Courtney and I didn't do this part of the exercises because we had been climbing for about 3 to 4 hours in the gym alright, and we didn't want to get sore for the Triple Crown Competition

The kids though did to their pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment