Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lots of eating not enough working out

Leaving my grandma's apartment, we are welcomed by even more snow. We were heading yet again to do some shopping.

Cars parked infront of my grandma's apartment

We took the metro to get to where we needed to go. We were going to the last stop on the metro called kabaty. Right outside the metro stop there is a big store, similar to Walmart, but it's named Tesco.

Metro station by my grandma's place

My grandma for some reason can't stand stores like that so it was kind of epic because she wanted to leave really fast and made it hard to get around. It's big but it's not as big as Walmart, so it is very crowded so it was hard to follow my grandma (who didn't have a cart and was walking really fast) and I had a cart.

Tesco

We ended buy a good amount of stuff, but we had to take the Metro back home, meaning we had to carry all of the stuff back home. We also bought a Christmas tree, off the side of th road. There are so many random places where people are selling freshly cut Christmas trees. We got a pretty small one, but it's big enough for us. It'a about three feet tall.

Grandma

I've been here two days and havn't worked out. I've done some abs and have been stretching every night, but I need to do more. So i'm going to start tonight.

Rob sent me a few work outs to do, since I don't have a pull up bar, I changed one of the them up a little bit. I did 15 minutes of Cindy's which are usually:
  • 5 pull ups
  • 10 push ups
  • 15 air squats
You do as many sets as you can in that time limit
Instead, I did the following:
  • 10 push ups
  • 15 air squats
  • 20 crunches
I feel so out of shape - I don't know how I will survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment