Saturday, December 11, 2010

Few days before poland

I've had and will have really busy days before I fly out to Poland
Today for example i worked the regular 12pm to 8pm shift at TBA, and at 8pm the lock in boyscout group came in with 31 people!! lots of people, but it was a great time,
luckily Theresa and Lu came around 10:30pm and let me go home
I have to work tomorrow as well
Later Sunday evening I'll be finishing up my education final exam project and studying for my last final that is on Tuesday
Monday i work at TBA as well
I'll have to take Oreo to Jimmy's parents on Tuesday as well, because someone has to watch him while we are both gone

Once in Poland I will be able to relax and not think about anything but having fun with my grandma and just hang out and do NOTHING!
It's break time from reality and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment