Monday, May 3, 2010

School and Training

I start summer school tomorrow...
taking two classes

world civilizations II @ 8am
economics @ 9:50am

I get out of class at 11:30am everyday...
I don't work on Tuesday and Thursday during the month of may...
I'll still be at the gym to train the "TBA Ballers"
But I will still be able to climb outside some

I think i'm heading to rocktown on Thursday after class...
I have some unfinished business there...
hopefully it will go down!

Otherwise, i trained today at the gym...
and trained a few others while training myself...
did some finger workouts, core and lock offs...
the main things that i need to work on...
we will see tomorrow if i'm sore from the work out or not!

i'm also going to start jump roping...
i read that if you jump rope for 10 minutes a day 3 to 4 times a week,
it will help you lose weight in your thighs/legs...
so i'm psyched on that!
i got a jump rope the other day...
i forgot to bring it to the gym, i'll get that into the gym tomorrow!

i've brought a few new things to the gym...
- a metolius hang board...
- an ab roller machine (not the ab roller it self, its a easier version of it - it's been laying under my bed for a while and not being used, so i figured i might as well take it to the gym and i'll use it there as well as others)
- stretch bands (two different types)
- forearm roller balls

I'm also going to be trying to swim 2 to 3 times a week and do yoga 2 to 3 times a week...
i haven't figured out a specific schedule, but i'm working on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment