Saturday, May 5, 2012

More training...

Day 6
Woke up weighing: 
Today Jimmy and I went to stone summit to get our rope climbing on
We went there being very ambitious thinking we would do 30 pitches each
Well to our surprise we only managed 1/3 of that
Jimmy climbed 10 pitches (couple of them being harder than what i tried)
And i climbing 11 pitches
That place with wreck you!!
On my last climb, it wasn't only the pump in my forearms that was making it hard to get to the top
but my whole body was just worked!
Psyched though!!
Throughout the day I stretched a good amount as well...
I thought about running when i got home, but i'm soo tired that I decided not to
Went to bed weighing:

Day 7
Today was more of a rest day for me
Even though I still climbed around a little in the gym
I set two problems as well and tried them to make sure they were good
Towards the end of the night I started to climb all the yellows in the gym
But got interrupted by a phone call
I finished off with my small ab workout from earlier in the week
It was a good semi rest day

Day 8
Woke up this morning and the first thing I did was run for 30 minutes
Came to the gym earlier today to set some problems for the climbing team
I set a endurance traverse for them as well
To start off training I warmed up and did some stretching
Afterwards I climbed all the yellows (minus 2 of them due to the crimpyness of them)
I climbed the endurance traverse of 29 moves once
I feel as if I'm still tired from day 6 of training
I hung out and rested up some
Then Jimmy created a small non-climbing related workout for me to do

- pull up pyramid (1 to 10 and down)
- 300 jumping jacks
- 200 dips
- 100 push ups
- my ab workout
- 200 squats
*do this as fast as possible* (was written at the bottom)

That was a hard workout!
I finished up with a good stretching session!

Day 9
Took it easy today
Was sore from yesterday's training
Today was Friday so everyone was at practice,
so I set a few boulder problems for them to try and had them to a workout
which I think i'll try to do soon as well
I climbed a little bit and I did my ab workout

No comments:

Post a Comment