Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 1 of Summer Training

So, i've been talking about training for a while now!
Yet I never keep my promise to myself!
I need to do this for myself...

Day 1
I just took my last final exam for the semester and I figured it would be a great time to start that summer workout that I have been talking about for a while now...
I thought I would start off by climbing some at the gym
but when I got there I got more psyched to set a few problems
In the end I didn't get any climbing in
I came home and sat around for a while
I decided to go for a 30 minute run on the optical machine
After that I stretched out for about 5 minutes

I'll keep my blog up to date throughout the summer with my training and hopefully any competitions and trips that i'll be doing as well as daily trips to local crags!

Just cause it's HOT don't mean we can't get the train on!

No comments:

Post a Comment