Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's been a while...

After Nationals, i finally decided to go to the doctor to see what was really wrong with my knee, because it still hurt after taking 2 months of rest...
I had an MRI done on it, and when i went back to the doctor he told me that it was a strained ligament on the inside part of my knee...
DOCTORS RECOMMENDATION: take about another month off from doing anything too "crazy" and take 3 ibprophen pills three times a day...
I guess i have been following his instructions a little bit... i've been taking the ibpropen pills but only twice a day... and i have been taking it easy, besides the fact that i'm in Bishop right now for my spring break...
I have climbed on the trip, i wasn't not going to climb!
But i havn't climbed on anything that has a left heel hook...
I tried a lot of different rock climbs, but it is hard to try your hardest when you can't because you are healing an injury... I did two rock climbs this trip...
- Get Carter (V7)
- Soul Slinger Right (V8)
They are both really fun! Soul Slinger Right is ALOT better than i thought! It doesn't get that many stars in the guide book, and i think it deserves more...
Tomorrow is our last day here, but Jimmy and I arn't going climbing due to
- Jimmy has BAD SKIN
- I have homework to do that i havn't really been working on

for more information on our trip check out jimmy's blog and voges' blog...
pictures to come when i get back home...

1 comment:

  1. i know whatcha mean about not performing your best due to an injury! It's sick that you still pulled out 2 hard climbs. Good job! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete