Monday, February 1, 2010

psych...

where has it all gone??!!??
school...
work...
pets...
house chores...
homework...

when i'm at work... i don't want to climb...

when i get home from school or work, i just want to sit back and relax... not train/workout

i got to yoga on wednesday's but i don't think it's enough to get me going again!

i don't know what to do anymore...

i see so many people excel in their climbing all around me...

and then i get disappointed that i'm not exceling, but it's all my fault because i don't do anything to improve...

i'm just climbing the same i have been for the last 2 or 3 years...

i havn't done anything at all...

i can only blame myself... i'm just lacking the motivation...

are there any solutions to my problem? maybe i just need to rope climb again instead of boulder... maybe i just need to find a climbing partner to train and climb with... i don't know!

hopefully i'll figure it out here soon!

i'm thinking of joining the rush... so that whenever jimmy goes skateboarding i can go work out... i'll have something to do besides sit on my butt watching TV...

i'm also low on energy... need to fix that as well...

the many things that i have to work on to eventually get better at climbing... but when will i persue these goals???

1 comment:

  1. KASIA!

    I am feeling the same way! I have actually been getting really bummed about it all.

    I mean, my feelings are mainly due to the injury I am recovering from, but I can definitely understand what you mean.

    I'm just so ready to climb but whenever i do, it's just not the same. I can't push myself anymore because of my f-ing foot. Yesterday I simply was reaching to the next hold and then an overwhelming pain covered my heel. WTF.... why can't I just climb again!? I want to be strong again...

    You don't understand how hard it was to see everyone do regionals. I was always the strong girl there.... and to see everyone crushing without me is really really hard.

    Now people are getting me psyched, and i get excited to climb, and whenever I do i just can't move my foot like i used to or trust it... hell, i can't even put too much pressure on it without straining something.

    I wish this would all go away. I just want to climb again.

    But more related to your post -- i was actually feeling the same way as you before i got injured. The break (no pun intended) really helped me in this area... i guess i just really needed time off.... but now i'm so OVER the time off and i just wish i could climb.

    Anyways, keep your head up. I wish i could say let's train together but i'd only be holding you back because of my damn heel.

    I want to go swimming. I want to do yoga. Hmmmmm maybe this will help.

    -ASHLEY

    ReplyDelete