Sunday, February 7, 2010

getting back into shape...

i know... i know...
if you know me you have at least heard me say that at least once...
and i've never actually committed to it!

i'm going to try...
i signed up to the rush...
i'm going to yoga once a week...

but with a bummed knee, i can't really climb...
but i will still try to climb some easier, vertical things at the the gym...
maybe not as much outside, but i'll try...

i'm going to try!
my goal is to get stronger and drop some pounds...
i want to weigh 135 - 140 again!
so i'm going to try and accomplish that by August 2010! 6 months should be enough!
RIGHT?

2 comments:

  1. What up Kasia?!

    You can get fit in 6 months for sure dude. I'm on the get fit thing myself (bought time). I had to do it by training to do something though so I'm doing a couple of triathlons in a couple of months so the training for that is helping me cut weight for climbing. psyched. Me and Kristen are coming to chatty at the end of the month cause Kris is running the 'scenic city half marathon' and I'm gonna get to climb a couple of half days or so. LRC probably. really psyched. maybe we'll see ya out there!

    John Freaney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will get fit even faster than that! I will be your training buddy anyday you like... because i want to get back in shape too!

    ReplyDelete