Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Boston Trip - Dark Horse

I spent some time in Boston over my winter break.
It was a great time! I was able to climb outside at three new areas.
I was only sent on thing, but was able to witness jimmy flash a v13, v12 and a v11!!
It was super inspiring!
Here's a video of our trip!

A Northeastern Experience from Jimmy Webb on Vimeo.

We were in Boston for the Dark horse comp!
It went well... Jimmy ended up in 1st and I got 3rd!
Here's a small video of the comp...
Dark Horse 2013 Series 4 Round 3 Highlights from Louder Than Eleven on Vimeo.
We traveled back to Boston in January to compete at the last Dark Horse Event...
This time around it didn't go as well... I got a food bug during lunch before finals and just didn't feel like myself...
Here's a video of that event...
Dark Horse 2013 Series 4 Championship Highlights from Louder Than Eleven on Vimeo.
I'm back in chatty now, waiting for my friend Meagan to come visit me... Still going to school but graduating this may! Besides that everything is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment