Sunday, October 24, 2010

Adrenaline Comp

Yesterday I attended the Adrenaline Comp
Holly, Isabelle and I left Chatty around 4
We thought it was an hour and half drive, it wasn't
We were about 30 mins late

Right when we got there I found out that they sell ALE 8 ONE there!
That got be psyched right away
I bought one!
I was going to buy a six pack to take home with me, but unfortunetly they ran out!

They had a lot of sponsors which definetly helps the competition
It's awesome to see sponsors still helping out gyms!

Climbed for a good while
There was a finals round, it was the first time that they did this!
In the end it worked out well

Here are the results from the event!
Next time you should come!

1 comment:

  1. Kasia, I'm glad you and your friends had a good time at our comp. Thank you for posting about it. We'll definitely send a big crew up to your comp next month at TBA. Thanks for supporting us!

    ReplyDelete